General Manager Program | Brisbane | Monthly Instalments
Rising to the role of General Manager is a big leap for most.
Our General Managers Program will prepare your GM for the responsibilities that come with managing the multi dimensions of a business, as well as exposing them to the ins and outs of everything you need them to know.
This is a must for giving your GM just what they need to drive your company to success.
- Equip you with knowledge to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of Leadership and the observed behaviours required for success.
- Lead you beyond being a ‘manager’ to better understand the expectations of people and the considerations of each person’s role in developing them.
- Help create a business focused on compliance by improving and streamlining processes within a business.
- Focus on the future and the need for strategic discussions, the achievement of positive financial results and why planning is crucial to the success of a business.
- Broaden the view of leadership and help improve your mindset, behaviours, language and energy to deliver personal performance and business performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This program has been specifically designed to give your new, current or succeeding General Manager just what they need to drive your company to success. It is best suited for General managers in small to medium size businesses.
6 x 1-day workshops
6 x 45 minute coaching sessions
6 x monthly AMAs
Customs House, 399 Queen Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
The program will run one full day workshop per month over six months, plus one 45 minute phone coaching session each month. This enables the participant to have an entire month to convert new skills into the workplace before moving on to the next module.